From: alice !
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: RE: 'overdue' and hyperactive

Hi Aviva,

Yes, i agree although the email seems a little bit up in the sky, it does raise a few good points, like the precise time of birth being relevant from a cosmic point of view, so to fuck with that is messing with the whole astrology of the person.  I suppose it depends on how much you feel that the cosmic energy influences people as spiritual beings.  I feel that it is important, and this alone has actually helped me relax even more about letting the baby take it's time.

Anything i send you, feel free to send it to the list.  I have nothing to hide, so go ahead.  I mainly want people to be aware of all different things, so spreading information is the best way to do that.

See you,

Alice xxx