-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alphia Garrety
Sent: Thursday, 28 November 2002 1:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] SEEKING RESPONDENTS

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there might have some home birth mothers who
are willing to participate in my research.  I am currently interviewing
women who give birth through the private system, the public/tertiary led
system and the public/midwifery led system.  I feel that the women who seek
out a home birth experience are needed for this study.  I live in the NSW
area, but am able to interview face to face in Melbourne as well.  I also
have a transcriber that allows me to tape conversations over the phone, but
I do realize that not everyone enjoys this form of interaction.  I would
greatly appreciate any assistance with this.  As always I greatly enjoy the
debates that continue on this listserv- very passionate and intelligent
debates- including the most recent one on Sting :-)

Take care everyone
Alphia
Alphia Garrety (Ba. Hons.)
PhD. Candidate
School of Sociology and Justice Studies
Bankstown Campus, University of Western Sydney
UWS Locked Bag 1797
South Penrith Distribution Centre
NSW 1797 Australia

Phone: 02 97726628