Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Magazine Horror story

Gabrielle,

I am very interested in the research you have conducted.  I have been collecting over the last two years various newspaper and magazine articles on pregnancy and birth.  I was wondering if you were interested in sharing some of your research.  I am in the middle of my PhD thesis- and a section of a chapter is related to what you are speaking of.  If you had a reference list of the articles you have used it would be most helpful- and I am happy to reciprocate.

Take care
Alphia