Hi Julie - good project!!! Hope www.birthjourney.com makes it onto the top 10 !!  Love Lois
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:52 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] FW: good websites to visit

Hi everyone

I am currently making a list of good websites to visit for expectant parents.

Do you have any suggestions for me to add to the list?

Of course Birth International is already on there J

I’m after website addresses and just one sentence about what is found at that website.

Covering educational resources for Pregnancy, labour, birth, breastfeeding, baby care and parenting.

I will be delighted to share my list with you when I have a good collection, probably next week or so.

Hug to all

Julie Clarke

Childbirth and Parenting Educator

Transition into Parenthood