yes, I wonder what sort of impact on the world it may have had if TV news
covered and portrayed the baby skin-to skin with the mother  initiating
feeding behaviour minutes after birth with a brief explanation as to why the
baby was not removed. wouldn't it just make life easier all round for
midwives trying to uphold the simple important  practice of skin-to skin
contact for the initiation of breastfeeding and adaptation of the baby and
bonding of the mother and baby and...

Ruth Cantrill