Hello Liz
Are you a midwife from Tasmania? I was speaking to a midwife in Nhulunbuy while I was there in October. I was trying to recruit staff as usual and she mentioned a Liz Ekins from Tasmania who might be interested in coming to Alice Springs for a change of scenery. While I'm on the subject we are in a midwifery staffing crisis (what's new. I hear you say) If there is anyone out there who is vaguely interested in coming to Alice Springs for work, no matter for how long, please contact me. Put notices up in maternity wards etc. We do have a great team here and we're always willing to gain knowledge from other models of care.
my e-mail is
or telephone 08 89526883
We would be interested to hear from you.
Cheers
Rosemary Weckert
Project Desert Rose Midwife
Alice Springs