Dear lyn, I did a postnatal check on a babe who was I week old today and she had a beautiful inny, yours in midwifery pete malavisi
-----Original Message-----
From: Lyn Cottee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 9 January 2003 04:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] LOTUS BIRTHS

Dear List,

I am considering having a lotus birth for my child due in July this year. One question that springs to mind though, do children who have had lotus births have navels that stick out or that go inwards or is it random? Just a thought, if anyone knows, I'd be very interested.

Thanks

Lyn

PS I've also consented to have my journey followed by a midwifery student and will encourage her to go on the list if she isn't already on it!