-----Original Message-----
From: InsurancePolicy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 10:00 AM
To: Robyn Thompson
Subject: Re: Professional Indemnity

Thank you for your respnse.  Please be aware that your letter has been
forwarded to the new Minister for Health, the Hon. Bronwyn Pike MP.

| (Embedded image          "Robyn Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       |
|  moved to file:                   23/01/2003 08:39:17 PM                |
|  pic12949.pcx)                                                          |
|                  -------------------------------------------------------|
|              To:| InsurancePolicy/DTF/VICGOV/AU@DTF                     |
|                  -------------------------------------------------------|
|              cc:|                                                       |
|                  -------------------------------------------------------|
|             bcc:|                                                       |
|         Subject:|  Re: Professional Indemnity                           |

Dear Mr Coates
I am not sure that your information below is correct.  It is my
understanding that Mr John Thwaites is no longer the Minister for Health.

Would you please follow up on this matter and let me know the appropriate
direction of the letter about Professional Indemnity you refer to.

Thanking you

Robyn Thompson