Hi,

I am sure everyone will ahve caught up with the news that Dr Fiona Stanley is Australian of the Year. It is terrific to have someone involved in maternal and child health recognised in this way, especially as it will help raise the profile of women, babies, birth etc.

Seems to me that she would be an ideal person to endorse NMAP. She might also be willing to give it some publicity, or at least allow her name to be used.... Has anyone approached her? As an epidemiologist she is perfectly placed to see the significance of midwifery care options .....

Andrea

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com