Hi Rita
I'm actually run CARES with Jo, so am involved with this research crisis!(tearing our hair out and wondering where to go/move next - we are 2 mothers with 5.5children between us all under 6 so it is a challenge timewise).   I was forwarding on the research query as a help for support for Robin Henrikson at Monash Uni.  But that is a great idea to give her some ammo to fight for her proposal - I'll pass it on.
Carolyn
CARES SA Inc
www.cares-sa.org.au

Deliverywoman wrote:
This must be extremely frustrating for you Jo, but I must say isn' it
interesting, for those that read Carolyn Donaghey posting in relation to her
research being knocked back by the ethics committee.

Maybe Carolyn, you might be able to show your ethics committee Jo's
"research invitation" and say surely this is worse ?????????

The red tape we all have to deal with in this hierachial society,  something
has to give sometime..................

--
Yours in Childbirth and with the Love of Friendship
Rita

Mother of David – 13, Haydie – 11, Alysha – 10 and Baby Tyler 8 months
Registered Nurse, Student Midwife (currently in hiatus – due to
injury), Aspiring CBE and Doula