I was fascinated by your description of this individual and your level of discernment. Why do you think you are able to sense this when others are so obviously oblivious?

From: "pjwant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ozmidwifery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] J K Rowling
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:02:02 +1000

Dear Sally,

Whilst realising that this person may be your father, uncle, brother, lover
or work colleague.....you have entertained an open discussion which I am
happy to discuss my feelings for this entity.

In my personal experience, when this person enters a room an incredible
feeling of darkness comes to my consciousness. It can be felt as a deathly
kind of coldness. It makes me shudder when I feel it. I would have to say
that I have not experienced such a feeling with anyone else to this day. I
can only feel pity for this soul as the powerful darkness that engulfs him
keeps him deeply unconscious to the love that emanates from spirits from the
higher realms.

When I was a student midwife it was interesting to watch the midwives on the
unit flutter around him like bees to honey. Actually it was positively gross
to see grown women fall around him and strike each other out for brownie
points. His charm appears to be deadly to some women. Five of his ex-wives
would probably tell a better story . I am not surprised that he shows little
respect for most women. Their behaviour around him to date has been
shamefully promiscuous. As donkey says to Shrek "Stop and smell the
phremones". Im glad they never did anything for me. All I could liken the
scene to was little Red Riding Hood and the big bad woof.

May the grace of God save his soul or at least protect those that are forced
to dwell in his company.

Kind regards

From a person who has sat quietly on the sidelines and watched his role as
the chief circus clown in the obstetric arena at Cairns Base over a number
of years.

Keeping a respectful distance is the best advice I have to offer.