Thank you Darren - exactly what I needed.  Kind Regards, Lois

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Vaccination Information

Below are a number of hyperlinks for vacination information
If these dont work go to :

regards,

Darren Sunn

Australian Groups:

American Pro-Choice Groups

The American groups are growing in number which is wonderful to see.  If anyone knows of a group which has a website but which is not listed below, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Canadian Pro-Choice Groups

European Pro-Choice Groups

Ditto what I said above - I am sure there must be more European Pro-Choice websites.  If anyone can forward the information, that would be much appreciated.

Medical Pro-Choice Links

Not all doctors are pro-vaccination - and not all doctors believe that people should not be allowed free choice. The sites listed below are all run by medical doctors who support our rights to choose what is best for our families.

Autism

Autistic spectrum disorders have been linked with vaccination for many years.   These links will give you an idea of what autism is, what treatments are being used to try and help autistic children and adults and how families are coping with autism.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)

SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)

Polio

Government Pro-Choice Information

General Vaccination Information Links

  • Cure-guide - Natural health care, child health, and vaccine information from Dr. Randall Neustaedter, author of The Vaccine Guide. The site includes many articles on homeopathy, and child health problems with a link to contact Dr. Neustaedter with questions.
  • Natural Immunisation Research - Research into natural immunisation and the general health of young children by Isaac Golden needs your participation. Two studies are proposed at Swinburne University, one for infants, and the other for children between 4 and 12 years of age. Vaccinated, unvaccinated and homoeopathically immunised children are eligible to participate.
  • Vaccination Debate - A rejection of vaccination and its underlying theories, and also, an alternative philosophy on the prevention of childhood illness.
  • USA Food and Drug Administration Vaccination Reactions - This is where you'll find all of the reactions from vaccinations in the U.S.A.