Dear Judy,
i did not pay much heed to those who said Barbie was
not a good toy to have until my daughter at age 6 said
she did not eat much because "I want to look like
Barbie."I have found that the local school's breakfast
program has encouraged her to at least have a better
breakfast than before.Until our holiday in Tassie  she
only weighed 15kgs.While there she put on 4 kgs in 6
weeks!She is not small in height which is 115cm just
looks thin.Ann--- Judy Giesaitis