Application close tomorrow.

So anyone with homebirth experience, managements skills, passion and
commitment... please consider applying.

Our web site.

http://www.communitymidwifery.iinet.net.au/midmanager.html

Pass this news on to anyone you can think of.

Sally Westbury

Homebirth Midwife

"You are a midwife, assisting at someone else's birth. Do good without
show or fuss. Facilitate what is happening rather than what you think
ought to be happening. If you must take the lead, lead so that the
mother is helped, yet still free and in charge. When the baby is born,
the mother will rightly say: "We did it ourselves!"

 from The Tao Te Ching