Hi Justine,   we are having a Lactation College seminar @ Wollongong Uni on March 14, If you send some to me @ Carelink, Locked Bag 3, WOLLONGONG  NSW  2500 we will offer them on the night, also will send some out from the midwives in our office. Take care and keep up the great work,  Judy Giesaitis
-----Original Message-----
From: Rachel Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 February 2003 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] NSW Postcard Campaign

Hi Justine
Could I have around 60 postcards to give to my midwifery students to send to the health minister. Together we can make a difference.
Thanks
Rachel Smith
Lecturer in Midwifery
University of Western Sydney
Bankstown Campus
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith South. DC
NSW 1797

At 02:48 PM 25/02/2003 +1100, you wrote:
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word">
Hi,
Is it of any value for us in Tasmania to send these cards as well, if we can assist send us a pile.
Terry Stockdale
Independent Midwife
Hobart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]