HOORAY!!!
Well done Geoff!  Fantastic that it was a MALE voice of support.
Kind Regards, Lois

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 11:27 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] BF in public

My husband Geoff, during his busy morning at work, was listening to 2UE and in response to listening to the nonsense comments about Kirsty being an exhibitionist he rang up and got 30 seconds to give the counter argument – which he did very well –

I’m so proud of him J

hug

Julie Clarke

Childbirth and Parenting Educator