Hi Everybody
A quick note to remind you that the Side By Side conference is on at the Noosa Lakes resort on June 31st.
This conference is a day-long one, with co-presentations by midwives and obstetricians about working together with and for women.
Topics and themes include:
Collaborative Care, two perspectives Lynne Staff and Ted Weaver
What Is Normal Birth? James Moir
What should be the Correct Caesarean Rate? George Bogiatzis(I can hear you all telling me the answers to that one already!!!)
Aligning Birth Centre Care within the Medicolegal system - James Orford
Antenatal Education, Women, Midwives and Obstetricians Sharing, Making a Difference - Donna Thompson
Working With Women Beyond the Birth Andrea Cornthwaite
Waterbirth - obstetric and paediatric experiences Andrew Davidson and Tom Hurley
The Care In Partnership Program (Caseload in the private sector) Irene Kinmond.

Please contact Irene Kinmond at Nambour Selangor Maternity Unit on 07 5450 4350 or email her on <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Looking forward to seing as many of you who can come
Regards, Lynne

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com