The new semester is starting and I need assistance from those of you who have business cards.
I am doing desktop publishing for the first assignment I need to design a business card. I have to spend time collecting business cards to use for inspiration. I need to have two that I really like to submit as well and say why I like them.
For those that can and will assist me, my address is:
PO Box 1524
Mareeba
Qld
4880
Thanks in advance
Judy

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Click here -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.