-----Original Message-----
From: lyncottee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 11 July 2003 5:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: help with twins

Dear List,

My nanny agency has just had a call from a mother with 2 week-old twins in the East Brighton area (VIC). She really needs some help with them, the Caesar scar, lactation and all the other issues surrounding a multiple birth.

She needs someone for the next month from about midnight to 5 am to help with the feeds for about three nights a week.

All the appropriately qualified people on my books are fully booked at the moment but I’d still really like to help her. I’m not seeking to make any profit from this, I just know that she needs some help, as she sounds exhausted. Can anyone assist?

Regards,

Lyn Cottee

Starlight Angels