Hi everyone

Every now and then, I will be asked to refer someone to another Independent Educator somewhere in Australia and I am often unable to help simply because there does not seem to be a register of Independent Educators anywhere.

So I thought let’s do it – let’s pull the information together so that anytime I am asked I can readily refer.

I am currently working on developing a list of all Independent Childbirth Educators in Australia and might look at getting it printed professionally J to make available for distribution.

If you are an independent childbirth educator who would like to be added to the list then please send your details to me for inclusion.

(On the other hand, if you know someone who would like to be on the list then please forward this email to them).

Name:

Address:

Telephone:

Facsimile:

Mobile:

Email:

Details of Independent Childbirth Education Classes offered:

The region of area you would describe as your catchment area and the hospitals in that catchment.

I hope you can all help me – Of course I will let you know when it’s complete and make it available to you.

I will call this list:   NICE 2003  -  National Independent Childbirth Educators 2003.

How funky is that, eh?

hug

Julie Clarke

Childbirth and Parenting Educator

Transition into Parenthood

9 Withybrook Pl

Sylvania NSW 2224.

T. (02) 9544 6441

Fax: (02) 9544 9257

Mobile 0401 2655 30

Catchment: St George and Sutherland Shire Region in the South Eastern Sydney.