In a message dated 14/07/03 3:47:24 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Julie, I am after some references supporting that women gain from having antenatal care by midwives in conjunction with GP's along the lines of what you have said, thanks pete malavisi.

Hello Pete,
of interesrt to you may be the 'Review of Shared Obstetric Care - Summary Report' (1999). Published by the Centre for the Study of Mother's and Children's Health. School of Public Health. La Trobe University. Authors are: Brown, Dawson. Gunn and McNair.

Yours in reforming midwifery
Tina Pettigrew.
B Mid Student ACU Melb
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BMidStudentCollective/

" As we trust the flowers to open to new life

               - So we can trust birth"

Harriette Hartigan.