hello all,
    the other day someone posted about a 5% change in C/S rates... reminded me that 2 years ago our rate dropped from 28% to 23%  for the year, and the only  factor that was different was that a particular Obs was away for that time and it coincided with us having a ( female, who had children ) very  women friendly registrar over the same period.  While it is not professional to poo hoo our colleges it made me smile to hear a women say of the Obs that he was called Mr C/S.  How the work of one can impact so much on so many!    Katy.