Good Morning everyone…

I had a bit of a shocking start to my day today…. I was outside hosing down windows not watching where I was going and fell backwards into my freezing cold swimming pool, up to my neck !!!

Brrrrrr… I then got out and squished my way to the tap and turned it off then stood outside the back door and stripped down all my wet cold winter heavy clothes before coming in and getting dry and dressed again.

I am hugging a hot water bottle and still cold L

On to more pleasant things… who is coming to the Lactation Consultants Conference next week??  I am really looking forward to it, but of course I will be careful not to go to close to the edge at Darling Harbour!

Hug

Julie

Julie Clarke CBE

Childbirth and Parenting Educator