From: "Alphia Garrety" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 9:23 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] internet sites

Hello to all of you wise women out there, Continuing the research - I have found that many of my respondents continuously make use of the internet to aid them with their birthing choices. So I am currently attempting to search the internet and find various sites that support the many approaches that women take to birth - from the homebirth to the planned caesarean. So if anyone knows of some sites I would really appreciate it if you could forward them onto me. The impact of the net on our birthing choices is amazing - something that I have never quite considered.

Thanking everyone in advance
Warmly
Alphia
Alphia Possamai-Inesedy Ba (Hons.)
PhD. Candidate
School of Applied and Human Sciences
Bankstown Campus, University of Western Sydney
UWS Locked Bag 1797
South Penrith Distribution Centre
NSW 1797 Australia

Phone: 02 97726628