I apologise if you've already had this - it didn't show as being sent on my system.....
Sent it a while ago ....

Thanks for all those useful links - I'll put them on my website.
You might want to include that as well it is
www.wellmother.org
It is about shiatsu, massage and exercise for maternity care.
Shiatsu is great for all kinds of things and I've got various articles about it on the website as well as some self help things that parents can use themselves.
I've found it's been very effective for midwives to use, without doing the full shiatsu training which is 3 years. We're just about to publish a midwife audit on the use of shiatsu for induction in our local hospital. I'll put that up on website once it's been published.
Suzanne Yates