Dear Pinky

I have just read your column and was very impressed – I particularly like the way you threaded through the concept of breastfeeding as a comfort is better than paracetamol any day!!!

On the opposite page is a huge advertisement for Panadol with the claim “gentler on tummies than any other pain reliever”.

I think most mum’s will agree with you wholeheartedly J

Keep up the great work and well done!!!

Hug

Julie

Julie Clarke CBE