Hi Megan - a lovely wee "rod" by the sounds -Interesting hpw they cut and dramatise when you know what was said and how they have split sentences etc - I actually was "chopped" mid sentence when I said "there are no risks" I actually added "when there is a safe sleeping environment" . I have a facts sheet on the ACA website - safe co-sleeping (seeing they were banging on about risks Ithought Id try for a second bite of the cherry!) -this facts sheet links to my site - and a list of co-sleeping links!!!

The lovely Chinese mum was my daughter's uni housemate.

Pinky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:13 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Co - sleeping!!!

We watched the show, not too bad for ACA, but I don't think a few mins really does it any justice. Most think your mad, and its not about suffication of baby, more about the old "rod for your back" syndrome. I got the best wakeup hug this morning form my bed buddy, a "rod" I have gotten very used to.
Megan