Last nights episode of Kath and Kim  has Kim becoming pregnant. One has to wonder what on earth they'll do with the birthing episode! Maybe we could get onto the script writers now.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] The Panel

Dear Jo,

As a friend put to me on another list "But then we all realised and nodded knowingly,
breasts are for washing cars aren't they, not feeding babies, so why would
they complain about that bit ;)

We could see ALL the breasts washing the car, but none of Kates. Yes it is
a sad society.

Barb Glare
ABA Poster and Calendar orders [EMAIL PROTECTED]