Thanks for this info. Joanne.
Do you mind if I put this in the Communique to share it with the IPMs?

Jan

 Jan Robinson                             Phone/fax: 011+ 61+ 2+ 9546 4350
 Independent Midwife Practitioner         e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 8 Robin Crescent                         www:   midwiferyeducation.com.au
 South Hurstville  NSW  2221              National Coordinator, ASIM