Would love to but unable due to finances....I know lame.

Good luck to everyone and have a ball

Nigel and Cathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Justine Caines [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 1 January 1904 06:14
To: OzMid List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Homebirth Australia Conference is ON!!!!!

Hey All

The 22nd Homebirth Australia Conference is going ahead in Canberra

On Saturday Nov 1 and Sunday November 2.

It's not too late to register.  We are also offering a very special student
rate of $75 (rather than $200) so send on to any mid students you know.

More details

Ph: (02) 65482248

Or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In solidarity