I have just watched the tape again of the caesarian story from today with my husband - and aside from the disturbing content of the story - i found the footage they used of a caesarian, to be very distressing and offensive. It looked extremely violent for the darling baby - the obsterician even grabbed the baby's arm 2 or 3 times to make it 'wave' to his mother and father - before whisking him/her away. This is what Tracey Grimshaw declares as "magnificent".
What an entry into the world....
1 in 4 babies are born like this? - what a complete tragedy and what a disgrace.

Nicole

ps. how dare they say that this woman is having a caesarian for "medical reasons" - what a load of bullocks - she is full-term and CHOOSING to have a caesarian over a natural birth - her husband even said so!!!