Wow....what an amazing reaction from another woman.
My take on this is that she must have had a very sheltered upbringing.
I can only feel for this woman as her experience is very different from the
beauty i see in this wonderful act of love.

There seems to have been a period of time when acts of beauty such as
breastfeeding and natural birthing was put behind closed doors...even locked
in the cupboard at some homes it seems.

I absolutely love breastfeeding my daughter and i do so out and about as she
needs it. (no feeding schedule in my books). Sometimes i even forget it is
happening and then suddenly she has finished and i am sitting at a cafe with
some friends and my nipple is enjoying a lovely ray of sunshine. This makes
me giggle even writing this!

My bubs is now 12 months old and i intend to support her physically and
emotionally with breastfeeding for a long time.
I imagine i will be up for some interesting looks and comments in the
future. However i am proud to go with my inner knowing. And i am proud to
lead from the front....pardon the pun.

Breastfeeding or Bust
Have a great day all!
deb