Anyone see the Today Show revisit with mum, dad, babe and the ever present
Dr Ric Gordon?  They were interviewed this morning in the studio.

Grimshaw and liebman were gushy as usual and commented on all the wonderful
e.mailes they are still receiving.

Dr Ric was so thrilled to be able to help this 'model patient' out.
He apparently did have a contingency plan should things get a little
awkward, but as luck would have it, everything was picture perfect.

So, after being informed about all the nice things that happened to that mum
(no pain, no inconvenience etc etc ) I think I'll rush out and have a couple
of c.sections just for the heck of it.
They really do sound like fun.
Sonia W.
( oh yeah, I forgot.... I've got to be pregnant first.....how disappointing
:)