speaking about insurance, I just called our previous insurer to see if they would
match Australian Unity before changing over (they pay a maximum of $500). They
wouldn't because "Its a lesser level of care than you would receive in hospital to
have a home birth". I couldn't help myself, I actually laughed at the poor woman who
had to give me this jem of health insurance wisdom.

Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd