Dorothy: access the cochrane data base it will list all relevant articles
and there are many.

marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dorothy Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ozmidwifery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 1:29 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Info on active versus physiological management of
third stage.

Hi,

My name is Dorothy and I am currently doing my postgraduate diploma in
Midwifery and I am doing a research paper on the pros and cons of active
versus physiological management of third stage of labour.  What I was
wondering is does anyone know of some good research articles that addresses
this subject I have found a couple but need five for my assignment.  I have
to critique them.   Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me
with this.

Regards
Dorothy Thomas