Hi Everyone...

I am fed up with the hospital system (again... still...).  I am overwhelmed with the lack of respect for myself and the women I look after.

Does anyone have any ideas what else I can do for a living??  I have been a midwife for 2 years (and 4 days!)... this is not what I had in mind.  I obviously want to stay in the midwifery-type field.

We are building a house, so whatever I do has to equate to the same (or greater) salary. I live in the northern-most suburbs of Perth.  There isn't much up here.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Sincerely,
Jo

--
Babies are Born... Pizzas are delivered.