Hello all, this is my first email to the list, joined recently and have really enjoyed scanning all the info and corespondance. I am presently in second year of my BM in S.A. and loving it, although as a mature age student the balance of family and study can be at times daunting!
So that's hello, now to the help bit!
My current assignment, 'What is the nature and context of research in midwifery' asks that we explore other avenues of gaining information, ie, midwives, women and multidisciplinary colleagues. So I was wondering if anyone would like to comment on this question and/or 'contemporary midwifery'. Would love to hear some feedback and would really appreciate the input.
Cheers, Tracey P.