Have just re-read my assignment and find I need to 'obtain a health related human interest story of at least 1000 words (approximately 3 pages in length ) from a popular magazine published between January and June 2004.
I don't read popular magazines (except for gardening, computer and 4WD and they don't tend to have health related stories).
If anyone can point me in the right direction or even post the article to me at PO Box 1524 Mareeba 4880 Qld I would be forever grateful.
If not I am probably sunk as I need it by the end of next week so I can do the analysis by the week after.
Thanks
Judy