Unfortunately your friend is out of the catchment area to have her baby with the Midwifery group practice at the women's and children's hospital, although she can still go to the W&ch delivery suite. The is an excellent birthing centre at Flinders hospital which would be closer to her.
Kathy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:06 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] natural birthing options in Adelaide

Hi there everyone! This message was posted on a parenting forum, Ithought Id copy it here to see if anyone could help.

Thanks in advance!
Melissah

My best friend is pregnant and looking at birthing options - she wanted to go to the Womens & Childrens birthing centre but lives in Belair so was told she was 'out of the catchment area'. Does anyone have any info I can pass on to her for Adelaide ?

www.Splitart.com