I was also lost for words on what to write to them, but ended with a short
and shiny,

Dear 60 minutes,

I came away from watching your segment on childbirth believing that it was
nothing more than a promotion of medical birth.

My belly is overflowing with our fourth baby due any day, which we have
chosen to birth at home, where we feel safe and loved, supported by our very
capable midwife.

Your promotion of caesarean birth as a harmless and “chosen” way to birth a
baby has only contributed to the difficulties women face wanting a natural
vaginal birth.

True informed choice can only come from true information, something 60
minutes failed to provide.

Disappointed

Megan Resch