Here's the website for Having a Baby in Victoria
http://www.health.vic.gov.au/maternity/

Not sure if all of the info is exactly the same as the brochure.

Cheers, Jen

Tania Smallwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there anyone out there who has easy access to one copy of the DHS Having a Baby pamphlet from a state other than SA?  We here at the MC are having a meeting next week, and this is on the agenda, with some concerns about a reprint, and changes to the content.  Just wanting to see what other states have in their pamphlet at this point in time.

If anyone on the list has one, I'd be happy to pay for the postage to Adelaide.

Thanks in advance

Tania