-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Birth Centre-MBH
Sent: 17 June 2004 07:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] 10 years of Mackay Birth Centre

10 years ago today the Mackay Birth Centre was officially opened. We were
Queenslands first Birth Centre & still only one of 2 in the state. It's been
a bumpy road at times, but with passionate midwives and passionate and
active consumers we've made it.
The Friends of the Mackay Birth Centre have planned a Birthday Party in the
grounds of the BC on Sat. & on Thursday 24th (Show day here) we're having a
past & present midwives lunch.
Getting wonderful positive local press, too.

So ..... Happy Birthday to us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue, Marion, Rosie and Julie

*******
This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not
waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s),
or if it is transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this
email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this email
in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by
return email.  You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies
produced.