Thank you so much for these links, Julie.
I think most people know to avoid honey in infants, but I came across a website that recommended sweetening babies' tea with honey...well, I promptly emailed them to alert them to the danger of infant botulism. Now they're asking me for references, so I'm thankful to have this list as a wellspring of infinite resources :)

Tania--The 'infantbot' link does mention that some cases of infant botulism 'may' have been contracted thru airborne sources.

Thanks again!
Alexandra