Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 10:00 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Support in Sydney for new mum.

Hi All,

I have a client who had a baby Saturday week ago and is moving to Sydney in the next 3 weeks.  She is a first time mum and would like to find some support in Sydney to help her with the transition. She only knows one person in the city and not too well at that.  She is hoping to be moving to Glebe or maybe Leichardt area, so if anyone can help me out with some contacts I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Dierdre B.