Could be, but I had oversupply with all 3 of mine because I am ancient enough and it was pre HIV etc I actually donated to milk banks. I took it as a blessing, though I leaked everywhere..it was a little annoying at times.

marilyn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 12:57 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Alfalfa tea

Hi everyone,

Have been following the discussion about breastfeeding and ways of increasing supply.  Just have a query.... has anyone had an experience with using alfalfa tea to increase supply?   A friend of mine said she had an oversupply for 6 months which someone told her was due to drinking alfalfa tea.

Cheers
Michelle