Kirsten,
Sorry for taking so long to answer but I havent seen any other replies.

I just made up a card on my computer basing it on locally used ones that are quite good. The woman keep these. My antenatal notes I just do on my computer and is a copy of the same page and then I write contemporous notes as I need. Make up your own on your computer and then you can review and change them to suit your local need and make the language on them woman friendly.

Is this what you wanted to know

Andrea Quanchi