Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] re: abortion etc
>>Abby, use your passion to work to reduce unwanted pregnancies, rather than judge those who make such a difficult choice.

Just wanted to make it clear that I judge the action, not the woman. A very good friend of mine had an abortion, I love her but I hate the decision she made. I mourn for her baby.
I also think that calling it as it is, isn't judging, it's just seeing the reality.
Thanks for the reminder to work to help reduce unwanted pregnancies.
I think it is important that we also remember that those "unwanted pregnancies" are not unwanted babies. There are hundreds of women and men around our country that would like to parent those babies through adoption.

Love Abby