Hi all again, this time I have a Community Midwifery Program client moving around but will be in Brisbane for Christmas, and then probably birth in Tamworth EDB 5-02-05.  They are there for the Country Music Festival (about Jan 24th????).  She had planned a homebirth  here in WA, but will be travelling in a caravan/camper so is unsure whether it will be possible to birth in it.  She has a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old also - straight forward births.  What is the birthing situation in Brisbane and Tamworth?  Mid led care?  Any homebirth midwives close by??? Hospital situation??  Thanks, Laraine.  In defence of this apparent exodus, we have also had several women and families travelling in buses etc, arrive in WA in time for a home birth!