-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Graham and
Helen
Sent: Friday, 17 September 2004 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] breech baby wisdom

This is a great story and a great outcome.   I am just surprised that the
hospital was prepared to wait another 27 hours and "allow" her to give birth
naturally.  I would have expected them to be pushing for a caesar long
before that, as is the norm these days.  I'd be interested to know if it was
a battle or were they supportive.

Helen Cahill