Hi all,

Have just returned from a lovely morning at the Uni SA talking to students
in their last year of Midwifery education, about me, and my experiences
since registering.  Wasn't sure what to talk about at first, but just let it
all blab out, and they seemed suitably interested!  The subjects we've been
talking about here came up, and we discussed our hopes and wishes for the
midwifery profession to reclaim some pride, band together and stand up for
midwives and women and their rights, regardless of where they choose to
practice or birth.  It was truly heartening to hear the positivity coming
from these soon to be new graduates.  I only hope I was able to impart some
small amount of wisdom or truth or passion or something to help them along
the way! (they all liked the video of my first catch!)

I have a good feeling that the future of midwifery is going to fall into
kind, nurturing and capable hands...

Tania

> Hi Carole,
> great poem and nice to hear about some positive support for our newly
graduated Midwives. Good on ya!